This as an awesome track man
i was really digging it until 0:50 it just killed it for me, some changes in the sounds you chose for the drums and synths could make this a great track
Thanks for the input! I actually didn't really like the synth myself, but ended up choosing it anyway. I'm not sure why. I do need to find a better drum set too.
Not sure what you were going for or anything in this track, i will give it to you straight it sounds like you just threw in a bunch of arps over a melody
im glad you liked it thankss
its a great idea and it gives a great over all feel the thing is for me, the orchestra and background seem so over shadowed by the rest of the track, it needs some balance and im sure this song could fly...
Why didn't i review this? just plain awesome man i love the remake, great sounds nice changes, love the DnB and the direction you took it
I was thinking the same but I'm glad u like it :)
got tell you man this is a good song, i liked it all the way through and i'd like to hear more of this kind of style from you, keep it up!
Thank you a lot skyfall :D !
There was a reason i didn't use the vocals entirely, and i think it hinders a bit, everything is great about this track, a serious change! i love it, just use prominent parts of the vocals that match the beat of the track, it was really good as a whole thank you for remixing it! XD
p.s. sick track
While it may be a bit conflicting with Reikaiser's review i think the sound sounds great just needs a bit more polishing, as the rest of the track aswell good job overall i like it!
While i'm not a big fan of the sounds you used i liked the idea and the way it was placed together...
In response to Yoshiii343:
1. Yes the intro was atmospheric
2. I agree
3. Again i agree and i know
4. I didn't make the wubs but i agree on what you said
5. Didn't make the outro either but i assume that was the idea
6. Sub bass, but you need heavy speakers
7. This track is nowhere near complete, it was mostly a pet project which we never took seriously, we simply left it to where it was decent, not because we are lazy but because we felt we had other stronger projects to focus on, i appreciate the comments and i'm not happy or satisfied with the song since i see so much more to be done with it but i don't feel i can revive it as i said i want to focus on other projects, thank you!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.